Good social skills are the key to unlocking your child’s full potential… at school, at home, and with friends.
JOIN OUR GROUP FOR RISING 2ND – 8TH GRADERS & WATCH YOUR CHILD
Group Therapy Associates is pleased to offer 5-week social skills groups for kids! Our experienced child therapist will lead your kid in hands-on skill building activities to boost confidence, improve self-control, manage anxious feelings, and enhance social skills. Groups are split between elementary school kids (grades 2-5) and middle school kids (grades 6-8).
Your child will learn:
- How to manage anger and resolve conflict at home & at school
- Deal with social stress and cope with anxious feelings
- Create healthy friendships and build self-confidence in social situations
- How to ask for help when they need it, be assertive, and express themselves in respectful and appropriate ways
- To identify their unique anxiety & anger triggers and build skills to manage all of their feelings effectively
What parents are saying about Confidence Club: Social Skills Group
What to expect
- Perfect for kids who have excessive worry, difficulty making or keeping friends, social phobias, shyness, disruptive outbursts, or poor impulse control
- Our groups are kept small to provide kids with a safe environment and plenty of individual attention to increase confidence and practice skills
- Parents will get weekly emails to help your child make the most of what they’re learning in group
Group meets Mondays from 5:00pm – 6:45pm for 5 weeks with new sessions starting all the time – See below for currently available sessions
What people say about working with Group Therpay Associates